Saturday, April 23, 2011

An Open Letter to the Rangers

Dear New York Rangers,
In the past 3 weeks, I have had the following unfortunate events happen to me:

I lost my wallet, and had to get a new license, ATM card, and Firestone credit card.

I had a nasty finger infection, that kept me in pain for a week, and eventually required me going to the doctor, and getting the sucker popped.

And finally, yesterday morning on my day off, while making breakfast with the wife, I rammed my foot into our washer-dryer unit in the apartment, and now I have a broken freaking toe.

I still have to finish updating all my online accounts with my new ATM card information, so my bills will get paid, and I will not get hit with late charges.

I still have a band-aid on my finger from the infection.

I have to constantly ice and soak my foot, and tape my 2 toes together.

And, I am tired as hell from the Tylenol Codeine that kicked my butt last night.

I AM MISERABLE.

Don't make it worse today.

JUST WIN.

GO RANGERS!!!

No comments: